Thursday, January 8, 2015

Reader's Review # 2 | That Frequent Visitor


Just finished reading the book and I'm left speechless. It is a great plot and definite page turner.
Thanks to the author Hari Kumar, I'm happy to see books like these coming up that gives an impartial perspective towards politics, media, mind set of Indian youth and activists in general. Big salute for tribute. Without many Richard Baxters this great nation wouldn’t (will not) get people like Lavanya Ghosh Baxter and Shiuli. It is sad that still women have to deal with such devilish acts on them.

I loved all the characters and the way they are portrayed. I can see that great effort has been to put on to balance between the fact and fiction. Thanks for introducing us the great women from all generations (Lavanya, Pakhi and Sooli(Shiuli) :D ).

How apt it was that the great angel Mother Teresa is bring into the picture. 

I'd like to know the significance of highlighting 'Q' in the cover. And also wanna know if it is mere coincidence or planned event that a tsunami book like this got released exactly 10 decades after the actually tsunami.

Except for little discrepancies here and there, it is a worthy read and I would definitely recommend it. 
Goes into my favorites list and my first read of the year… :) 

Great message from the book - courage and will are the two great gifts a woman could wish for. 


Source - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1138337710?book_show_action=false&page=1


No comments:

Post a Comment